Categories
list

Four Courts Garrison

Located at the Capuchin Mission Office, Church Street, Dublin 7, D07 NNH4, this plaque commemorates the Four Courts Garrison.

Locate this plaque on Google maps.

It is one of several plaques erected during the 1916 Centenary year to mark the garrison sites around the city, and to honour those who fought and died during the Rising.

The plaque was unveiled by Lord Mayor Críona Ní Dhálaigh on 12th July, 2016.